How can I restart my HP TouchPad with WebOS after installing Android?
Question by Jayesh_Dalal /

I installed Android 4.0 current build yesterday on my HP TouchPad. It seems to work well.

When I restart it, I see the choices for WebOS and Android. However, the Android is pre-selected [highlighted] and I an unable to select WebOS. After the “allowed” time for selection elapses, the TouchPad restarts with Android. I have made several attempts with the same unsuccessful result.

This is my first experience with Android and TouchPad. I can use some help. Thanks.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Susie Johnson

I took Amazon Kendle Beta off my touchpad because it didn’t work well. When I went to put it back on, it installed and then I went to my apps to open it. It goes to software manager — it isn’t listed in there.
    The Icon on the table has a funny blue donut above it now. Does that mean anything to you?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

• Felix Göhringer

Restart the TouchPad and use the volume rockers to select webos in the bootloader.

Try pressing Volume UP or Down button depending upon WebOS placed on first or second place and then select WebOS by pressing Home button.