How can I remove a haze from my Android’s screen after it came in touch with a sticky material?

DrSunil Vaswani March 12, 2013

How to can I safely resolve haziness of capacitative screen of an Android phone and it’s lens following their contact with sticky material? Sticky material came in contact with front and rear of phone!

70% Isopropyl Alcohol
    goof off

How to Remove Glue From an LCD Screen
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5613014_remove-glue-lcd-screen.html

Yep, that works for most glues and sticky substances, alcohol spirit has got me out of trouble a few times. If this method dosnt clear your screen then you should consider having it replaced.

A soft cloth, rubbing alcohol and a light touch.

• DrSunil Vaswani

Thank you

Would alcohol damage the screen and camera lens and the touch function?

• DalSan Mack

So long as the alcohol does not reach under the touch screen or inside the device then all would be fine. Rubbing alcohol or denatured alcohol would be best, but using very light amount of lighter fluid on a cloth might work as well. The "screen" that you touch is actually the protective glass layer, the actual screen and sensors are underneath, usually decently protected from light amounts of fluids.