How can I relink my email account with my Facebook?

jihad khorfan December 24, 2012

I helped a friend to get her Facebook account from a hacker but to do this I changed her prime email to mine. Her account is ok now, but I can’t login to my account, what do I do?

1. OSAMAGBE

how do i merge two facebook account as one

Facebook doesn't allows anyone to merge two accounts.All you can do is to take data from one account and transfer it to another account.

perhaps to contact facebook, so in this case your account will not be suspected.

3. Piseth Mao

Yes, make sure you add a secondary e-mail to her account and remove yours from her account. Then add your e-mail to your account.

4. Fawad Mirzad

you can claim your email back.
    Go to your friends Facebook account, remove your email account from her account. and wait few days as this won't work instantly.
    After few days go to your own account and use it. Note that if the email address is your account's primary address you will have to reconfirm it.