How can I regain access to my FaceBook account which was hacked?

Anonymous December 8, 2013

For secrity reasons I have locked my account. I want to use my FaceBook account again. Please helpppp!

My FaceBook  account was hacked and the email ID related to my FaceBook acount was also hacked. I don’t remember the answer to my security question either. Will compromising the account help me regain my FaceBook account back?

1. undisclosed

Use the facebooks code generator to securely log into your account!

• yusra

what's facebook code generator?

My facebook account have be blocd my frnd

Follow the options in the Facebook help
    http://www.facebook.com/help/228372557180280

If none of the recovery options work for you I'm afraid you simply cannot recover your account.

• Yusra W

Hey thanks! but im not even getting the option of getting help from friends...
      NO pleasee dnt say that i want my account back

• Jan F

I don't know how the Facebook internal system works but if you don't get the option to recover your account with the help of friends I assume it is because you have never added "trusted contacts" to your Facebook account. Only trusted contacts can be used to recover your Facebook account.

Here is the short answer to all Facebook Recovery problems:
      Facebook offers 4 options to recover your account
      1) via the email address assigned to your account
      2) via the mobile phone number assigned to your account
      3) via the security questions and answers
      4) via trusted friends

If you never setup more than one of these options and the one available doesn't work there really isn't anything you can do.

You should ALWAYS make sure you have more than one option to recover your account. Make sure your email address is always current, make sure your mobile phone number is always current, use security questions and answers you can actually remember (or write them down).

• Yusra W

yeah i didnt added trusted friends and that must be the reason..but other three options are also invalid for me but seriously its eally imp for me to get my account back is there any other wayy?