How can I recover the original user account, which I have deleted by mistake?

Anonymous November 16, 2013

Sir,
I have accidentally deleted my user account which was set at installation time, using the Computer Managment Window–>local users and group–>user.
I want to restore it as to its former state. It is shown in the C: drive when I open  my lappy in Safe Mode, but it does not open while in normal mode from another user. While doing so it’s asking permission and the dialog box is showing only the NO button.

The easiest way is going to be System Restore assuming you haven't turned it off. Just revert to a point before you deleted the user.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/turn-back-time-on-your-pc-undo-system-changes-with-system-restore

The reason you cannot access the deleted Users folder during normal boot is the security. You could log in using an administrative user and change the permissions of that folder so everyone can access it (rightclick > Properties > Security)
    But that will merely give you access to all the users files. The user profile and settings would be lost as you cannot recreate the user. Windows will always give it a different SID and create a new profile even if you use the same name and password.

Try running Windows System Restore, but first disable your antimalware/