How can I recover my HTC HD2 after trying to install an Android ROM on it?

yoele H/maryam April 22, 2013

I’m trying to change the OS to Android, but I got problems after I downloaded the ROM from one website.  I ran it from my computer while my phone was 3 color, then my phone went off. I can not turn it on.

Please, even if it is not Android please help me out to fix Windows. Thank you!

1. jovita rebelo

i want to install may androit to nokia ahsa 311

you can't install android on all nokia mobile phones, this depends on the hardware also and compatibility should be there otherwize the phone will never boot.

2. siddharth singh

if it is not switching on, probably your battery is low since magldr is not supporting off mode charging so try to charge the battery externally

3. Uchitha Jayathissa

download the original ROM and put the dload folder of that rom to thr root of your sd card and press both volume keys and power button to install the rom.

Power off the phone and then press and hold the power button you should see some message (This is MAGLDR) and There should be an option to launch into recovery, If recovery was installed on your phone then this should launch "ClockworkMod Recovery" navigate and select wipe data and the wipe cache, also select Advanced and wipe Dalvik Cache, reboot.

If there is no recovery installed on the phone then you'll have to flash over a new ROM, once you have downloaded a ROM just boot into MAGLDR, select the flash ROM option, and then run the update program on your computer which will install the ROM for your HTC HD2 phone.