How can I recover my hacked Facebook account if all my personal information was changed?
Question by kehardyfl /

Yesterday, my Facebook was hacked and someone has changed my email, password, phone number, and security question so that there is no way for me to get back on. When I go to enlist trusted friends, it says my account is not available, and I can’t do it.

I am so frustrated, I have sent my ID into Facebook and they have not done anything and I really just want to get control over this. Please tell me you can help.

Kristin H.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• Rahul das

plz help me my is recover facebook account

• Francisca Rodriguez

my account was locked during December 2012 and I have not been able to re-opened

• Nidhi Mittal

Nidhi..

• gurmeet kauir

i think my facebook becom hacked i dont kw hw…….i cant paas comment,like or share also..i cannot see my frends tooooooo plz help me to come out frm this problem i tried lot but not any solutions come out plz help me

It appears that you have been blocked by many people(friends) for posting,commenting uncomfortable stuffs.

• rosettacarn

i try and try to get back on my facebook page to connect with my family pleace help i dont wont no noe to get my information and change my page

• arslan mehboob

hi someone ack my page i am so nervous plz tell me how i can b back my facebook page

• sushmita

someone, hacked my facebook profile and changed my email, password, phone number, and security question so that there is no way for me to get back on. When I go to enlist trusted friends, it says my account is not available, and I can’t do it.
    plz plz plz plz help me today 7thday of hacking..plzz help me

Try to report you compromised account as hacked to Facebook by visiting the link below –

http://www.facebook.com/hacked

If your most of the identifiable details are deleted by the hacker,then you cannot do anything else from your end to fully recover your account.Only the Facebook admin can do something to recover your account.

• stephen

hello could someone help me out. someone knew my password and deactivated my account. i couldnt get the password reset to my email adress that i use for facebook as i dont remember the password. then i had the option of choosing three friends for facebook to send codes to. well i choose 3 friends but one of these friends dosent have access to the email adress. how do i get facebook to give me this option again so i can change the three friends? please get back to me if u can help.

Your problem can be solved easily by resetting your email account password so that you can have access to it and then can receive reset code in it.If you had provided the name of your email provider,then,I can give you a direct reset link to recover your email account.

• sushmita

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

• Ashish Sharma

Not resolved

• Geraldine Balabag

please i need immediately your reply please because the hanker using that account and harassing the owner of that account,and when i contact my trusted friend for the code.i dont kwow what to do now,please i hope you can reply this message immediately,thanks

• Sanjay Narang

Dear sirs, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO REGAIN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT,if anybody can help me than I can provide my password to him,I AM TOTALY FEDUP AND FRUSTED, as i already inform to fb authorities regarding my hacked Facebook account,i tried my level best by following instructions given in “help”but i could not resolve the issue,in brief,recently my Facebook account was hacked by someone,he changed my name as “Hindu terrorism”,which I correct in original ,but now I am not able to connect Facebook,when I log in to Facebook account,in-spite to show my home page,an advertisement page shown there,moreover on upside of right hand,setting and log-out reflecting,my home page or timeline I can’t get.I don’t know that my Facebook account is existing or no more with Facebook if my account is alive or if somebody deleted it,i want to recover the same,I am unable to restore my Facebook account on my own,I need your help in this regard.Kindly help me to recover/restore my Facebook account. [PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

• here2help

hi i am willing to assist you sanjay just need passord and i will try for you as hadmy account hacked in pass and lost everything so i know hoiw ya feel

• Sanjay narang

Password is [REMOVED]

is there another quicker way we can speak that may speed up process of the recovery of your account the code it sent to your phone expired sosent new one it is me here2help

• here2help

Google just sent a verification code via text message (SMS) to [REMOVED]

• Sanjay narang

783030

hi sorry went to sleep and lost the verification windoiw so had another code sent to your phone am awake also when wer you last in your google email and when was it created if you possibly know

• dowop lolo

hi Sanjay i would like to help you if you are still not able to access yer account i am able to help the best i can need the pass

• Sanjay Narang

Kindly contact me on mail at [REMOVED] I am waiting for your mail on my mail I’d.I am in india so you can calculate the timings here.now when I am written you this mail there is 7.45 AM of Saturday morning.