How can I recover data from my broken iPhone?

Michelle M November 30, 2013

Hi Friends,

I’m looking to recover data fromĀ  my iPhone. I am not very familiar with the iphone. My problem is that I broke my iPhone 3GS by accident, and lost my all data including contact, photos, SMS etc.

Will EaseUS MobiSaver Free help me, or is there any other iPhone data recovery software I can use to get my data back?

1. Sara

The software from Easeus is good, especially backup tool, data recovery. So u could try MobiSaver.

2. Mini S

You'd better ask for the experts.

What kind of damage did your phone sustain? Is it mechanically broken? Does it look OK but won't boot up? Something else?
    Software will only help you if the phone is basically OK (mechanically and electronically) but the data was erased or damaged. If the damage is more severe, the software won't be able to "get it" to read the data, but it may still be possible to salvage the contents of your phone by getting it repaired, or by sending it to a data recovery company.

well it says Free scan and preview all lost files in iOS Device, so you can try it, depending on the iphone damage the chances to recover some or all files will be different. Also EaseUS MobiSaver Free works on Windows or Mac there is no Linux support.

Since MobiSaver is free to try I don't see any harm in trying it.

However, actual data recovery is usually only possible via rather expensive forensics methods and limited in it's capabilities.
    Most of these "end user tools" really only recover data that is still present on the phone but not accessible within iOS (e.g. deleted SMS) or by using the iPhone backup on your computer.

If your iPhone doesn't show up on the computer (it is actually dead or the connector broken) and you don't have a recent iPhone backup I believe your chances are very slim.

• Alex A B

Trial software is good but they will ask you to pay at some key points. I tested a lot and then found iRefone. It is totally free with all features of the paid versions. It recovers deleted SMS, call history, contacts, notes, reminders, safari bookmark, and so on.
      You can give it a try. It have both windows and mac versions on its website irefone.com.