How can I recover an email I thought I deleted but was apparently sent?

Sh E July 16, 2013

Via Facebook, I sent someone a long email and then thought better of it. It was not marked as read and I assumed it was not read. I deleted it but she referred to it in her next email. I can’t find a copy of it anywhere. Did it go to her personal email on her provider’s server? I’m unsure of exactly what I wrote but I would love to know now that she obviously has read it.

1. MakeUseOf TechGuy

Something sent over Facebook messaging typically alerts the user via email too. Even if Facebook allows you to delete a message (I didnt know they did that, but fair enough), then it can't delete the email notification that was sent.

2. Chris M

Ask her to reply to it. Even if it is jsut to say hello. then, your mail will be attacked still. Unless she deletes it.

Also, it might sound overly simple, but did you check the "sent" folder? Or even the "deleted" folder? Sometimes they go to crazy places. Things like sending yourself an e-maikl and you can't find it until you open the "spam" folder. True story.

Good luck.