How can I recover a Facebook account that is temporarily unavailable?

mark jayson soriano March 21, 2013

My account was compromised, so that I had to change my password and secure it. It seemed that I successfully changed my password and tried to log in again, but when I put in my credentials, it leads me to a page saying that I need to use my iPhone to regain access on my account.

So I used my Facebook app for iOS, but I am receiving this error that my account is temporarily unavailable, thus the account needs to be opened using Safari. So I pulled it up, but when I try to log in, it displays the same page as my desktop computer, asking me to log in using my iPhone.

I sent a lot of email and even attached a scanned copy of my passport and driver’s license, but I am not receiving any response from Facebook support team. What should I do? Please help me.

1. Rajesh Dua Kanta

I DOnt know how to search my Facebook account &a forgot password He as soon as possible

2. preeti

how toconfirm facebook id

It might that due to maintenance work you are unable to access your account.Try accessing it after sometime.

4. SharonSpratt

don't understand about whats going on with my page.what i can't get on Facebook

5. SaapeXD MoHods

Wait some time, You account cold be accessible after some time.

• lincoln ebenezer

please i want it now

Patience is what is required to get access to your account.If you wait then you might get full access.

it can take 2 days to fully get back the account.

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=287306364658247

• shanti sapkota

my facbook tempachary lock i wnat opean pls i forgat my cod my ph 972543948807 tal me pls

Try opening your account after few days.