How can I record live sessions of video and audio streamed with Citrix Goto Webinar ?

Paulo A September 23, 2013

I am looking for an application that allows me to record live sessions streamed using the Citrix application for GotoMeeting type of online meeting. It is key that the recording captures the entire video feed and respective audio. This is not browser based.
Of course it also needs to be recorded in a usable format I can later read using (for example) VLC or any other player.
I am using Windows 8 – 64 bit.
Thank you.

perhaps to download some shareware as trial mode and check which one will do for you then it is your decision to purchase

Camtasia
    http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

2. Paulo A

I tried Camstudio once but I was not able to get it working properly. Video was captured (but with low quality) but not sound (as I could only find sound sources to be from microphones or similar).
    I know there are many options for creating own video tutorials but I still could not find a simple tool that records a full video stream and its sound, just by selecting the application streaming that video.
    For youtube and similar sites there seems to be plenty of those, but that it clearly not what I am looking for.

3. Paulo A

Thank you for the answer but it does not apply to my case. Probably I forgot to mention that I am not the organizer of the meetings I want to record.
    Therefore those options are not available to me.