How can I re-activate a deleted Facebook account before the 14 days are up if my cell phone number has not been activated?
Question by Amiel /

I deleted my Facebook account. But I want to re-activate it before 14 days are up. My problem is, my cell phone number is not already activated. What should I do?

• Daniel Ooi

You account are not completed deleted. Just login again with your previous account details should do the trick.

• Aswin Kumar K P

Simply by logging in you can do it….

• Boni Oloff

You can login again with your old account, it will be activated again.

• Dimal Chandrasiri

just login to the account and it’ll be fine!

• josemon maliakal

I think it is impossible ..any way try the recovery option..Wish you good luck

•Log in to Facebook with your email and password
    •A red sign will appear saying that you have tried to log in a deactivated account
    •They will use the email that you used during your original registration and send an email about reactivation!
    •In the email you will find a link, just follow it

Deactivating, Deleting & Memorializing Accounts

I deactivated my account. How do I reactivate it?

What is the difference between deactivation and deletion?
    If you permanently delete your account: ? You will not be able to regain access to your account again.

Facebook only grants account access to people who can send or receive emails from an email address associated with the account or who can correctly answer their security question. Unfortunately, you did not set a security question for your account.