How can I print parts of a book from the Kindle app on my computer?

Liz June 22, 2012

I have a Kindle app on my computer. When viewing cookbooks on my computer Kindle, I would sometimes like to be able to print out recipes. Is there a way that can be done?

1. Leo

To print my ebook I use this smart tool

2. akino

If you have many pages though, you may want some automation for screen capturing (google for copistar).

3. DalSan Mack

Just like Truefire said, this is not legal, but doing it with a screen capture would get the results you want. If his suggestions don't work, then you can use FSCapture to take a screenshot and print the picture. :

Click on the exe link to download the installer and install it. To learn more on how to use it, click on the tutorial link to follow the tutorial. Works very well when you want to take pictures of your screen of only what you want to print or save.Legal or not, this is how many people take screenshots of anything they want.

4. Joseph Gorman

Highlight the text you want to print using your cursor. Right-click it and hit search. The text will be sent to the search field. Then, select everything in the search field, right-click it, and hit copy. You can then paste it into your favorite text editor (Word, Google Docs, etc.) and format it however you want. Then, print it.

5. Truefire_

Technically not legal, so it will be difficult.

You can try this, however:

• Truefire_

(And then print the screenshot.)

**If there are legal issues involved, I claim no responsibility for what you do with the information I provided, as there are plenty of useful reasons to use these methods.**

perhaps like this

1) highlight the text you want to copy on the Kindle. copy the text to a file on the Kindle in My Clippings.
    2) connect your Kindle to your computer through the USB, and copy the My Clippings file to your computer.

or take a screenshot
    Take a screenshot: ALT+Shift+G (the image will be saved to the Kindle's documents folder).
    transfer to pc and print.

convert your Kindle Clippings file to Excel, Word and PDF