How can I play the latest Need for Speed on Android from external memory?

sumith harshan May 17, 2013

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Android phone. I downloaded an .APK file of the Need for Speed game. SD card data for this game is about 1GB. I downloaded it from my PC, but because my phone’s internal memory is 1GB I placed game data on the external memory card (16GB) of that game folder.

Then I run the .APK file, but it is not getting that data. It starts to download data again. Is there anyway I can use the SD card for the game data?

Thanks.

1. Chinmay Sarupria

There is a video on youtube where the uploader is playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. All the data files and apk along with the instructions is there in the description.
    Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ohR466XJs

2. DalSan M

The game is looking for the data in the internal storage, and will only look there. The only way to change game data location is by using GL2SD, but that app requires root access and all of the game data must already be installed. But as others have said, we do not support piracy.

3. sumith harshan

Yes, I got this sd card data and APK file from another location, not in the official site.After installed and open it try to download sd card data via internet. But already I put sd card data in that installed folder correct location. Is there any errors in the APK file I have downloaded pirate?

Thanks for the advice

you shouldnt some works on some devices and causes troubles on another

4. Tim Brookes

As someone who is a sole user of iOS, I have to ask are you saying you downloaded the .APK from somewhere other than an official marketplace, and that you can't get the game working? Basically - did you pay for it, or did you pirate it and now you're trying to get the pirated version working?

I really hope it's not the latter!

• sumith harshan

Thanks for the advice

• Tim Brookes

Well really I can't help you pirate software, if that's what you're saying. The other thing is the possibility of the file not being legitimate, and actually installing malware/viruses to your phone. Seeing as you didn't download from an official source then this is more likely than you might think.

Was there a reason for not using Google Play?