How can I play Temple Run on a Karbonn A1 mobile phone?

Rahul Kumar February 10, 2013

I have a Karbonn A1 mobile and I want to play Temple Run on that. I downloaded it, but it’s doesn’t work. Please help me.

1. ALANKRIT

YES YES YES TEMPLE RUN WORKS ON KARBONN A1+ OFCOURSE IT RUNS AND I DAILY USE TO PLAY IT !

requirements tilt/sensor function processor and display perhaps not supported by Karbonn A1 mobile

Temple Run (game app) on Karbonn A9 (android smartphone)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYcP_abkmjI

3. Gaurav Joshi

you should download temple run if is suited for your mobile use real apk leecher to download and firstly check on play store whether it supports your mobile phone

It might be that low amount of RAM which is hindering the game to load it.My friend also has similar speced phone and he also admits that it's due to low amount of RAM.

5. Ramandeep Singh

Dude your phone may not be capable of. If you know about your phone's processor and if it is at least 1ghz you can try installing Chainfire 3D from Google Play. It's only for Gingerbread. Still I will not recommend installing that. Instead keep patience and try some low end games. If you really wanna play it then better search for tricks which let you play APK files on your computer.
    Just to say from my experience I know you'll not gain much if you play games on your mobile and you'll not loose much if you don't play. There are hundreds of other real fun apps like TuneIn which should run on your phone smoothly. Just forget games (in case manys of them won't work) and try a vast new side.

6. Nikhil Goswami

Check your mobile OS... That should be the problem...

7. Yiz Borol

It could be that some games just wont play on your phone, after googling your phone I see it's a "non-standard" form factor. Also what version of Android are you on? because it seems to be on froyo which could present another issue.