How can I play Facebook games on the iPad?

Carmen Rock January 25, 2013

Since Adobe Flash is not on the iPad what else can I use to play Facebook games?

1. Karuna Kumar

It is very good to use .It was not so complicated

2. Abie Quleq

Must be easy to play games at Facebook use this,if I have problem can't you help me to find????

3. Newell Fisk

Most of them are in the app store, so just download it and it connects to facebook.

4. Achraf Almouloudi

No you can't unless the Facebook game is from a big name who developed a copy of the game for the iPad platform.

5. Tech geek

OnLiveĀ® Desktop

Onlive desktop playing flash Facebook games on iPaD, using Microsoft web browser

Similar question was asked before -

It concludes that you can play games via getting the specific iPad app of the game,using iswifter,photon flash browser and Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad.

• Justin Pot

And that's still the best list to think through when you're trying to do this. A dedicated app is the best way, even if you have to wait, because you know the interface is going to work well with touch and not frustration you.