How can I permanently block an old deactivated account of mine that was hacked?

miss November 13, 2012

I created an account on Facebook, found out that someone is accessing it and even changed the password so I don’t have access on it. Currently the account is deactivated. How can I permanently block it so that in the future, that somebody won’t be able to open it?

1. emma blewitt

Is it possible if you could delete my old email address and my password what's lovers as someone as got into my account and I can't get into it myself

No,Makeuseof doesn't controls anyone's account.

Kindly specify your email provider so that I can help you recover your account.

2. faisal

I want to.block my account

3. John Chandler

How do i delete my old facebook account so ppl wont hack into it and put mixed messages up and private pics up ?

4. iqra akram

i want to deactivated this i cant remember my password

5. shahada m. khalid

Because i have a lot of trouble

perhaps to mail letter to facebook and explain the situation.

7. Anish T A

This article should help you in deleting your facebook account permanently :
    http://imacify.com/2011/08/how-to-delete-your-facebook-account-permanently/

8. Nicole ?

Recover your password by clicking forgotten your password underneath where you log in. When you get back in the acount you could change the password so that person cannot log in again

9. Douglas Mutay

Long and killing process. First of all make a stock of aspirin, you might need it for the upcoming headaches...good luck!

You must report your compromised account to Facebook -

http://www.facebook.com/hacked

11. Debra Beshears

WikiHow has a step by step tutorial on permanently deleting your Facebook account. Since someone has changed your password, you will have to go through the steps to recover your password by clicking on the 'Forgot your password?' link that is just below the password text box on the Facebook sign-in page. Hope this helps!

• miss miss

Thank you for your suggestion but I have already done that, still didnt help.