How can I open PDF files on the Nokia C3?

Misxz Rejhinne November 25, 2012

I have downloaded a PDF file to the computer and sent it to my Nokia C3 via Bluetooth, but it’s not working. How do I open this sort of file on my phone? Is it even possible?

1. Alisa Fish

As I know Nokia can only open TXT files, so I recommend you to convert PDF files to Text first.
    And Nemo PDF converter is free for you to convert PDF to TXT.

2. rohit pandey

u can use s40 reader for opening pdf documents.
    it is the best for that in s40 series.u can download it in nokia ovi store or on getjar.

3. Md Nur-Un-Nabi Tutul

Try to download a pdf reader such as adove reader, ez reader etc...you can go to this link http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/tag/PDF+Viewer/nokia-c3-java-apps and try one reader among them...or you can go to nokia ovi store and search there for pdf reader and try one from there....

4. Duy Nguyen Minh

You can convert pdf file to pictures and view it in your phone or use application support it.

• hamza

i think your a computer solution provider ..............

5. Alisa Fish

There are two ways for you to deal with that.
    First, installl a PDF reader to your cellphone/
    second, use a PDF converter to convert PDF to TXT which is supported for your cellphone.
    The Nemo Free PDF converter is what I use, you can take a try.

6. Amit Sinha

In desktop you have adobe pdf viewer to view pdf file same way your mobile too needs the software to open the pdf file search the ovi store compatible softwares

8. Rakesh Mishra

it doesnt support pdf files

You have several free Java app choices including EZ Document reader, Adobe Mobile PDF and mobilePDF.

Try to install one of these applications in your phone and then see. http://store.ovi.com/search?q=pdf+reader+C3