How can I notify my Facebook friends I am using WhatsApp messenger?
Question by dumile17 /

I recently connected to WhatsApp messenger via PC because my phone is not Internet-enabled. Using this method I am unable to invite my Facebook or Twitter contacts to my WhatsApp contacts.

So, how do I merge all my contacts on Facebook so that they know I am now available on WhatsApp messenger?

• Chinmay Sarupria

Post a status on Facebook that you are using WhatsApp. That’s the best way of notifying them.

I think you are using WhatsApp via Bluestacks on PC.So,it would be better to add your Facebook friends mobile numbers in contacts app of Android.Then WhatsApp will try to search for those friends who are using it and then everything might go on as usual.

How do I add a friend

• Trina Winslet

I am using whatsapp from long time still there is no solution to add Facebook friends over WhatsApp Messenger. I have researched a lot on this but yet there is no way …

• Alan Wade

According to WhatsApp you have to enter the contacts manually.

• Ahmed Khorshed

Notifying your facebook friends that you are using Whatsapp is very simple, just go to settings from your Whatsapp application in your phone and click on “Tell a Friend” then just choose Facebook from the pop up window, and that’s it, hope I explained it in a normal way :-)