How can I navigate sequential bookmarks without returning to bookmark list to open each?
Question by Lisa Rahder /

All emails tools allow you to read an email, then proceed directly to the next email inn your inbox without having to close the first, select the next, then double click to open.

How can I do this in a browser? I have hundreds of art bookmarks, and want to be able to open the first, then hit a key to view the next bookmarks piece, then the next, etc, without having to interact with the bookmark interface at all.

(PS I use Chrome now but would switch if Chrome does not have this feature but others do)

• Rakesh Mishra

there are shortcuts available u can get it from google search

Chrome Toolbox
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-toolbox-by-google/fjccknnhdnkbanjilpjddjhmkghmachn
    if you want to open groups of bookmarks perhaps Chrome Toolbox can help.

the url of bookmark is chrome://bookmarks
    open that then drag it to below bar now you have fast access, so now open your first bookmark if you want to open the second switch back to Bookmark Manager window and click on the second link so on…

on Bookmark Manager Window if you Alt+Shift+B then will select all URLS then click enter and all of them will be opened

Add a keyboard shortcut to a Chrome bookmark or bookmarklet
    http://downloadsquad.switched.com/2011/03/02/add-a-keyboard-shortcut-to-a-chrome-bookmark-or-bookmarklet/
    Ctrl+L, followed by Keyword, and Enter

How To Launch Your Chrome Bookmarks with Keyboard Shortcuts
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/open-google-chrome-bookmarks-keyboard-shortcuts/

• lisa

…Except I do not ant to have to switch back to the manager at all. If I have 100 images im 100 bookmarks, Bookmark1=train, boomark2=tree, bookmark3=cat, etc, I want to open the FIRST bookmark only, so the train is displayed, then click a button/key/etc and IMMEDIATELY the tree is displayed, then same click/keystroke and IMMEDIATLY the cat is displayed, etc.

No intermediate clicking required, no revisiting the manager, etc.

• Douglas Mutay

Can you explain this better, Boni? I have tried what you say but its only giving me option to scroll smoothly inside my page. thanks

• Boni Oloff

You can click the middle scroll in your mouse. It will open all the bookmark in the folder.

No, this does not work.

Just to clarify, lets say I have 100 paintings bookmarked from various sites. I open the first bookmark so that painting is displayed, then click/keystroke “X” and the next bookmark URL is immediately displayed, without having to close the first image, go to bookmarks, find the next bookmark in that art folder, and click on it to open the associated image.

So, pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, one right after the next.

Hope that clarifies what I am trying to do!

• Boni Oloff

I don’t really undertand the case actually. OK, i’ll to explain:
      So, lets say you have 100 bookmarks and make them in one folder, lets say you make the folder name “Nice Picture”. So when you are trying to open all the bookmaark in one click, just click the folder with the middle button in your mouse. Not the bookmark itself, but the folder.