How can I mass-delete online accounts, even if I don’t have the email address?

Saad T July 16, 2013

I want to delete all of my online presence, and I have lots of email accounts which I don’t remember. For example, I have a couple of LinkedIn accounts which I can’t remember the password for, nor can I reset them because i’ve deleted the email account that was associated with it by mistake.

Anyways can someone give me some ideas about how to tie up all these loose ends?

There is a mechanism in which even if you forget both email id and password,they ask you for username or identify via security question and date of birth.

So,try to gain access to these accounts via visiting their pages and click on forget password page.

Also,if they ask for email address,use your secondary email account as this might be required for them to send activation links.

You had specifically mentioned Linked In,which in this case you have to contact them as they had mentioned in their support page.

difficult will be perhaps impossible, if you associated another email or phone number then perhaps you can reset and follow delete.