How can I manipulate finger position on touchpad as mouse pointer coordinate in the monitor?

Wiry Andi November 30, 2012

I’m wonder if I can manipulate finger position on touchpad as mouse coordinate in the monitor.

It’s like “simulating” touchscreen with the touchpad as the touch area. For example, if I touch middle of the touchpad, the mouse pointer are in the middle, when I move my finger to upper right, the mouse pointer move to the upper right of the screen, and so on. It would be great if we can do so!

I've been looking for something similar.
    There does not appear to be an exact match like a Wacom or bamboo as those are hardware solutions developed for that specifically for that.
    The best two solutions I've found are Splashtop and Remotemouse.
    Splashtop being the better as it offers both paid and free solutions ( so does Remotemouse ) but it seems to be better prepared for windows 8 touch gestures and supports multiple monitors.