How can I make more storage space on iPhone 3GS for podcasts?

Gaianosh November 16, 2012

I would like to be able to run more podcasts on my iPhone and iPod Touch. I have very little storage space and I usually delete my apps, photos and delete all played podcasts to get the space. I also back up to iCloud daily, but that does not help with the podcasts.

I have both Dropbox and Evernote, but I don’t use them. Can these apps help me to get space for the podcasts? I

1. Dennis Sebenick

The most simplest way is to delete or remove the files on your iPhone 3GS. Syncios iPhone Transfer can help you delete or transfer the files from iPhone to PC.
    http://www.any-audio-converter.com/syncios.php

2. Sean A

Just wipe everything you don't want. Only keep the bare essentials of what you need. Everything else goes. And these services probably will not help since they are just for storage not streaming.

3. Yiz Borol

There is no way to add more physical storage onto an iphone or itouch, if you find yourself running out of room, do some spring cleaning and weed out apps that you don't use. Also I found that I only listen to a small portion of my music library so I only have that on my iphone, everything else is on itunes, where I can get it if I want.

4. Ray Randall

Delete Apps and other content. iPhones are not expandable, you have what you have.

The apps mentioned by you would be helpful only if you had subscribed to their paid services as they would offer high storage.

It seems to me that either iCloud is not backing up your podcast or has insufficient space.You could also try to backup your podcast to PC using Miro or any other tools like copytrans manager if you are comfortable with it.