How can I make a website like The Humble Indie Bundle?
Question by salim benhouhou /

I want to know how I can make a website like The Humble Indie Bundle. What script, theme or plugin (s) do I need? I want to be able to customize as well. Thanks!

• Achraf Almouloudi

It isn’t as easy as installing a script, but I’d recommend you which is our website design company and the guys there will be happy to discuss with you on making it.

• muotechguy

There’s no scrip tor theme for that. Wouldn’t you be better off securing the content first?

• salim benhouhou

i didn’t understand which content ?

• Achraf Almouloudi

The games you want to sell actually.

• salim benhouhou

actually they are not games . they are books

• Achraf Almouloudi

That would be okay as we mean by “content” whatever you want to sell be it games, ebooks, software or anything else, just make sure you hold the license to resell them if you’re not their owner and just like Humble Bundle the sold copies should be DRM free, which means there is no copy tracking utility plugged into them to restrict multiple installations per purchase. They should also be in a digital, downloadable format, because shipping products are a no no here.

• Junil Maharjan

Get a good web-designer