How can I make a free slideshow with links to embed in my blog?

Anonymous October 6, 2013

I want to make & embed a slideshow for my blog. When you click on the photo, it should take you to the related post. I have tried making a slideshow on many platforms but none of them were giving the feature to add a link/URL to picture.

Please give me some good suggestions. I have already tried making a slideshow as a free user on photosnack.com and slide.ly but none served my purpose. Will be very thankful for your help.

1. James B

If you're talking about a real CMS like WordPress, there's lot of great slideshow plugins out there, just search the plugin repository. If you're using a restricted free blogging platform like Blogger or Tumblr, then you'll need to find something hosted.

2. Vishal S

I'd suggest using http://www.prezi.com for this. It has a free account, and they have an option to embed your presentation.