How can I locate a lost Samsung Galaxy S4 with my computer?

WKM July 14, 2013

I lost my Samsung Galaxy S4. Is there any way to locate it with my computer?

1. amine manssour

how can i find my samsung galaxy s4 it was stolen

2. albemjay

how i can find my samsung galaxy s4 it was stolen

If you believe that your phone is lost and not stolen then you can log in to your Google Play account from a web browser and then install AndroidLost Jumpstart app.This app can remotely control your phone.

See the article link below for some information about other tools -

As long as you have Google account set up on your phone and have downloaded apps from the Play Store, you can always go here from your computer: and install Plan B from Lookout Mobile. The phone has to be on and able to connect to the internet so it can download abd install this app, but you can locate the phone through GPS coordinates. There are several other options this app has that you can perform to help secure your device so that personal information isn't accessed.

5. Kamil K

If you installed some tracking software or app and the battery is still going, yes.

Otherwise the only thing you can try is calling it's number and hope you've lost it in your flat, house or garden and hear it ringing respectively hope someone has found it and will answer your call.