How can I listen to music stored on my USB drive on my Vizio HDTV?

Alphonse Leatherchest December 4, 2012

Two weeks ago bought me a Vizio E370VL 37 in HDTV LCD TV. Now I’m trying to figure out how to view pictures and play music from USB flash drive onto my TV.

1. Rakesh Mishra

try to go through the given tv manual there they should have mention how to use the
    pendrive

Make sure that your flash drive is FAT32 formatted as mostly they support this only.

3. Douglas Mutay

Plug it in your usb port and check your manual.

4. Sashi Peiris

The TV sould have a usb port to plug in your drive. Once you plug it in just switch to usb input mode.

TV speakers won't give you quality sound reproduction for music and if you like it loud the distortion will be horrendous.

6. Scott Pickett

When you plug in the USB flash drive into the TV you should get a "Browse Media" pop-up. You select Yes and then on my Visio I have to select between Pictures/Music/Video so you would select Music. It likely will only play MP3 or WMA files. Also do yourself a HUGE favor and don't layer your music in a bunch of folders as that will just confuse everything. When I want to watch a video on my USB drive I just drop that video straight onto the drive using NO folders. Works just fine. Also some Visio's support pulling media from the network if you have a home network setup but your model looks to be older and likely won't support that.

7. Adam Campbell

Plug the flash drive into the TV and you should be able to access through some menu or something should popup
    this is assuming that you have a USB port in the TV, if you don't, you're bumming