How can I link to a MakeUseOf newsletter in OneNote?

Robert Brown February 1, 2013

I get the MakeUseOf emails. But I don’t see a link that I can add to One Note or include in an email to someone. I don’t want a link that just points to the email msg on my computer…that doesn’t do me any good at all.

The MUO email typically looks like a webpage...and I'm guessing it exists as a webpage somewhere on the MUO site. My suggestion is that a link to the equivalent page be included at the top of the email page.

• Robert Brown

Why should I have to go to the MUO website, search for the topic, look through a list of dozens of articles...when the link should have been included in the email? This is not user friendly at all.

The caption at the top of the is a link to the web page for the same article, so you can either right-click on it and "copy link location" (or whatever the option is called in your email program), or click on it and copy the address from the web browser.

3. muotechguy

An email is not a webpage, so no, you can't "link" to it. You can however use the FORWARD button in your email client to send it on to someone who you want to share it with. Presumably if you're using Outlook, there's also a "Save to OneNote" button, which would output the message as HTML and save it where you want. There's certainly no way to link though.

• Chris Hoffman

Yup. You can forward the email via the forward button in your email client, or open an article in your browser and then link to that page.

4. Kala Nidhi

I your email to some body tell them about the website and what help they can get from it in most of the time.Also tell how to get register into it and how can they solve the problem.Also tell the help they can get from this website

5. Yiz Borol

I don't know if there is a way to do that, but each article in the newsletter in a article on the website so if you want to link to a specific article you can follow the link to the website.