How can I know who has blocked me on Facebook?

Dhaval Gohel December 29, 2012

In my Facebook account, I want to know which persons have blocked me. Is there any way to find the list of people who have blocked me?

1. khan jazim

how to see how is blocking me on facebook

2. ghassen

You need to know who has blocked you on facebook? you've had enough of fake applications which pretends to do this task ? try this

3. julie wilson siddle

I want to know who has blocked and unfriended me on facebook

4. Newell Fisk

To be honest you can't, unless you were friends with the person and you can't find them anymore

5. Ahmed Musani

search your friends' names and check whether they appear on the search item or not.

6. Réy Aétar

install unfriend finder from the next time if someone blocks you or unfriends you or unfriend u ,u will be given notifications

7. Amit Sinha

You have to be tricky this time, the fact is mostly females would do that and a very fewer or no males block someone. So epp tract of your frieds list, those who get disappeared from your friends list may blocked you.

8. Rohit Pandey

first of all you will be removed out from his/her frnd list and after that u will not ve able to find it out even after searching in fb...

No way possible by simple direct method but you can follow theses steps as suggested: