How can I install Android apps on external storage space?

Nagendra kumar Gummapu May 26, 2012

I have a many apps on my phone and 20MB space is still remaining in internal storage & 1.5GB in external. How can I install apps on external memory? Thanks!

1. Dalsan

Another suggestion that you could try as well is ZDbox, free from the market. It has many tools including finding apps that can be safely moved to external sd card, and can notify you when you install apps that can be moved. Some apps cannot be moved as it will either make it unstable or break the app. If you don't want the extra tools and just want to move the apps, the other suggestions will work fine. For a no install solution, just use the app manager in your settings as suggested.

2. Sonny Bass

Titanium Backup Pro also has the ability to move apps to external SD card.

you can move application to SD

on your phone go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications
    click on an application and you will see an option move to

App 2 SD

4. iStoopKid

give these a read:

long story short, from what I skimmed over you will need access to a computer to accomplish this. The tutorials should be easy enough to follow and should still work even though it's for an older version of android.