How can I get my Samsung Galaxy Note III to turn on again?

December 6, 2013

I just charged it over night and now my phone won’t turn on. I tried holding down the power button for a long time, but it still doesn’t work. I also tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, but it still won’t work.  Any other suggestions?

If your device is still under warranty, take it back to the supplier to be sorted out. It's their responsibility to sort it out regardless of the cause (unless you have caused the damage in some way, and it doesn't sound like you have).
    You don't say where you are, but in the EU, consumer laws mean that the device should work for a "reasonable period", normally taken to mean 3-5 years, so even if it's outside the stated manufacturer's (or vendor's) warranty, you should still be covered.

Some Samsung Galaxy S III owners report their devices are suddenly dying, likely a hardware issue
    http://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2012/12/21/some-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-owners-report-their-devices-are-suddenly-dying-likely-a-hardware-issue/

hold the power button and volume down button for 15sec the release both buttons, see if it will work.

How to perform a hard reset when my Samsung Galaxy S III is unresponsive
    http://support.bell.ca/Mobility/Smartphones_and_mobile_internet/Samsung-Galaxy-S3.how_to_perform_a_hard_reset_when_my_samsung
    1) Power OFF device, remove and reinsert Battery
    2) Press and Hold the Home Button, the Volume Button and the Power Button. Keep the buttons held down until the samsung logo appears.
    3) scroll to wipe/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button
    4) Press the Power Button
    5) Scroll to Yes--delete all user data by pressing the volume down button

Are there any lights that turn on, as in a red light for the power when plugged into the charger? If not, take the battery out and then plug the charger into the phone, with the battery still out. If the red light for power turns on, it may mean that the chip that lets the phone know what the status of the battery is fried. If this is the case, which had been known to occur on Samsung Galaxy S3 phones, I would take the phone back to your service provider and let them know what is going on. You may be able to get a new phone since it would be a manufacturer's defect. If they do not help you, try Samsung themselves.

Otherwise, we would need more information to try to figure out what the problem may be (if the above suggested isn't the case) and other options that you might be able to try.