How can I get invited to torrent trackers such as PassThePopcorn and What.CD?
Question by stern /

How can i get invitations for torrent Trackers ?

I’m Encoding the torrents and uploading But I want to get the source to do the best. The torrents I can access right now aren’t doing the trick.

• Me

Try getting into lower level trackers that have invites on their forums for invites to PTP and What.cd.
    bitGamer and NTheSwarm.net are a couple.

• damon

The best way but not the easiest is to join private torrenting forums.
    These provide you with the best invites because they are closed to trusted people and so people there give freely.
    at digital-eden.org most people there are a member of ftn.
    so getting ptp and what is no big deal at all.

• Therone

How Can I get an invite to PassThePopcorn?

• lenny

how can i get an invite to passthepopcorn.me my a truck driver, i love 2 watch movies
      when I get home from work.

• stern

Stop answering and questioning this question Buggers.
      No one can help here.

• E

Go to their irc channels and take the invite interview. I think ptp is closed for invites at the moment however. Also, if they find out you got your invite from some random website, they’ll ban you.

• stern

Your answers aren’t working .

• HippieWithWater

GetFreeInvites.com is the best way to get invites to private torrent sites.

They’re pretty new and don’t have too many torrent sites available, but they do have PassThePopcorn and What.cd, and some other really good sites.

It’s also kind of annoying that you have to earn points to get the invites, but it’s actually really easy and you don’t ever have to give any real information.

http://www.getfreeinvites.com

• Saikat Basu

You can check out invite forums like http://www.torrent-invites.com. There are a few more, some credible and some not. You can hang out there.

• Mayank Agarwal

Yup, Torrent-Invites is the way to go…
      They have a splendid community of members who daily make new threads giving away invites to various torrent sites.

Previously, I wanted invites for BitGamer & IPT and got so through that forum only. But you need a bit of patience as you will have to go through some tedious spam checking processes but its worth the effort….

• Susendeep Dutta