How can I get Facebook Graph Search immediately?

Joshua Cowper March 29, 2013

I signed up for Facebook’s Graph Search the day it was announced, and after months of waiting, still don’t have it. My language is set to English (US).

Back when Timeline was announced, there was a trick to enable it immediately. Are there any ways to immediately enable Graph Search?

1. rakesh

change in your general privacy setting language to English(US)..it works

2. rakesh

change your language setting to english(US)..it works

3. Pulkit

i tried this and it worked:click on privacy shortcuts icon and click on learn more.a screen will come up and click on try graph search button.hope this works

4. Md Mukhtar Mohsin

You want a trick ,i think there aren't any, even i waited 3 months to get it

5. Athul Jayaram

Try creating a newer profiles, based on my knowledge I have found all the new features are first enrolled on newer profiles and older profiles will get the features only later

6. Vedavyas Paruchuri

Wait for some time with patience. Facebook is trying to develop graph search and it will activate at a time for all the facebook users. After some days you will get access to graph search.For more details watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwBrnHvo0M

It will come, be patient.
    In the meantime a little reading to help with the privacy issues it raises.

http://gizmodo.com/5986399/how-to-lock-down-your-facebook-privacy-before-graph-search-strikes

8. Joel Thomas

Have you tried asking the facebook support

• Joshua Cowper

Thank you for your suggestion. I have contacted support, however only get an automated reply telling me that Facebook cannot reply, however have taken my feedback on board.

well they will tell you when to get it (get in line) or something went wrong. perhaps profile issues yours do not match with them?