How can I get back my Facebook account?

Jun December 26, 2012

My Facebook account has been hacked by someone that I don’t know. I can’t get it back using any of the Account Recovery Options and my Yahoo Mail also got hacked. I don’t have Trusted Friends to help me to get back my account. So what can I do? :'(

1. FANNIE WRIGHT JACKSON

IWANT MY PRE ACCOUNT BACK

Firstly,don't scream.It's not a good manner to express yourself.

Did you tried to log in and what message did you encountered ?
      Had you disabled your account ?

2. Violet Raw

I need a new icon on my desk top to click on to my face book. please help. i can't get into my facebook account. VIOLET RAW5 FACEBOOK THANKS

3. guy lednum

Try to login and it wont let me in

Try clearing cache,cookies and check your internet connectivity.Also,you didn't specify your question in detail,so can't explain you in brief.

4. charles mitchell

My facebook acct wont let me login & when i tried to find out why it said my e-mail wasn't registered~I don't know if it was disabled & if it was, why?

Try to clear your browser's cache,history and cookies.If you haven't accessed your account for a long time,then it might had been deleted by Facebook admins.

5. Amit Sinha

The only option to use use recovery for both emails and facebook account

6. SOUMENDRA PARAMANIK

my gmail account & facebook account is hacked.........how to recover that please give me solution

7. Lisa Santika Onggrid

Send a complain to Facebook. If you have no one to confide it's your account, however, it might be more difficult. Are you sure you have no one to help? Facebook is notorious for ignoring email complain too.

• Jun Jia

How and what the email address

• Douglas Mutay

Lisa, just as you said, sending a mail to facebook is just a waste of time. And it's just amazing for me that he doesn’t have trusted friends on his list to help him. So in my point, he shouldn't even be using fb if among all the friend he had no one was trustworthy enough to help him.
      I am sorry to have to say this but his situation is just hopeless...

For Yahoo account,whether you can access your account or not,you can get information from the link below -

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_ACCT&id=SLN2090

Hacked Accounts
    http://www.facebook.com/help/131719720300233/

How to recover hacked Facebook account
    http://www.tothepc.com/archives/recover-hacked-facebook-account/

perhaps to send mail to facebook or to phone them, other you have to follow their online guide