How can I free up internal storage space on my Samsung Galaxy Note?
Question by Angela Montgomery /

How do I regain some of my internal memory on my Samsung Galaxy Note? It keeps telling me I do not have enough internal storage to proceed.

I do not know what is using up the 2GB internal RAM versus the 16GB USB internal storage. I also have a 32GB microSD card installed.

• Koi Princess

Did you manage to sort this? I’m having the exact same problem. Also, as soon as the low space icon appears, my phone starts to overheat and the battery drains within mins.
    Really frustrating :/

• Md Nur-Un-Nabi Tutul

move some installed applications from internal memory to external memory…& can use clean master to clean the cache or junk files…….or some other cleaning software….

• Hamna Ali

How can i move installed applications from internal memory to external memory

• Austen Gause

go into manage apps in settings and click on an app then click move to sd card do this for all of your apps. this should clear a lot of space

• Miranda

That would be ok, but I have no apps that I have been able to keep. With what comes standard, it does not give that option, anywhere

• Cyra Calkhoven

Use this app:

The only thing is; your device has to be rooted, but if it is, you can really move ANYTHING from your local storage to your SD card.

I have an android, samsung galaxy S and almost everything ( even the google-apps ) are stored on my SD card thanks to this app.

This is really the greatest app I have seen. ( and believe you me, I ve tried some… :P )

Also,there must be many media files being stored in internal memory.Move them to SD card and also,if you prefer,change default storage location of camera to SD card so as to save internal memory.

• Boni Oloff

Try to move the application data to external memory. It will free up many gigs i think.

• Easton Wiki

Download a file manager like Astro and then go through and delete files you dont need. Also go into settings-> Applications and move whatever you can off your internal and onto a microsd card

• Dimal Chandrasiri

move some of your installed apps from internal memory to SD card! that’ll help you!

There is an app in the market called storage analyzer … IT will tell you exactly how much of your internal storage is used where

• Naveen Kumar

i think you have installed all the apps in your internal memory so only its full. try moving some of these apps to SD card with this app

• Miranda

What if I have no apps, and it is still saying that? I have deleted EVERYTHING from my phone