How can I flash my Nokia 2690 smartphone?

Shashidhar Medi November 21, 2012

I have a Nokia 2690 mobile. I am unable to access the Internet. So i want to format or flash my mobile. Can anyone suggest me how to do it?

1. Indronil Mondal

use navifarm + to download the official firmware then flash it using phoenix nokia service software

• Shashidhar Medi

Thanks Indronil will try:-)

• Indronil Mondal

follow the procedure there are lots of tutorial on youtube ,use proper cables faulty connections might brick the phone

2. Nikhil Chandak
  3. Rakesh Mishra

if u have internet connection at ur pc then using nokia pc suite u can flash at home or go to nokia gallery

4. Aswin Kumar K P

If you are not able to access the internet it is not nessesary you should flash you mobile.May be the settings you've recieved from your operator might not have installed properly.

Still you need to flash it,then take it to the nearest Nokia Priority store,& they will do it for you.

But the Web icon itself is not working.So without going to shop i want to flash it .Let me know If you know any software .

See previous Makeuse of answers - How can I update my Nokia 2690 mobile without using a computer? and How can I update the software on my Nokia 2690 by using my PC?