How can I fix my Samsung Galaxy Tab stuck on the logo during boot?

Jessica Goh December 4, 2012

I am using a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1. I was using it fine yesterday night.

However when I came┬áhome today, I was reminded to update the tablet software. I select update and they say that the device will be reboot. However during the auto reboot, it was stuck on the logo page. And no matter what kind of method I try, it just stop at the logo page. I’m currently oversea and I don’t want

To do a hard reset as all my information will be gone. Can someone help me please.

1. Bobbi Bach-Oachs

Take your memory card out and hold the volume button and the power button don't put memory card back in until it is up and running.

1. Switch off the phone (you may have to remove the battery).

2. Press and hold down Volume UP + Home + Power on (add one and one button) Hold until you get a menu.

3. Go down to "Wipe Data/factory reset" (navigation via volume up or down). Confirm with Home button.

4. You are now in a menu with alternatives. Choose "Yes -- delete all user data". Confirm with Home button.

5. You are now back in the recovery menu. Go to "wipe cache partition" select with Home button. If your phone does not have this option skip this step.

6. Choose "reboot system now" to restart
    http://www.logmyblog.com/2012/06/samsung-galaxy-note-update-fail-stuck.html.

3. Qin Tang

Well, you'd better to use a data recovery like power data recovery to recover your files from the Samsung Galaxy tab, then make a backup.

4. Jesse Manalansan

Try turning off the device or probably reinstall firmware using the computer?

• Jessica Goh

Tried turning off the device. Doesn't work.

5. Badrul Lasker

Why don't you try removing the battery..and start again, it might just still be in the previous form.

• Jessica Goh

Remove the batt? Using screw?

• vincent

Still stuck!!!!! -_- in couple of hours im trying to fix, but dosen't work!