How can I fix my iPhone which is stuck in a reboot loop after installing Red Snow?

December 3, 2013

I updated my iPhone 3GS with iTunes, after that my phone showed no service (for the SIM). I then downloaded Red Snow for iPhone 1_6.1.3_10B329, and now it is stuck in a reboot loop. What can I do to fix my phone?

1)plug in your iPhone and turn it off. Hold down the “Home” and “Sleep/Wake” buttons for about 15 seconds.
    2)You will see for short time the silver Apple logo and then your phone will appear to turn back off.
    3)Release the “Sleep/Wake” button and continue to hold the “Home” button until you see a message in iTunes stating detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
    4)Choose “Restore” and hope will fix the problem.

1) Make sure your device iPhone is on the apple logo and connected to your PC
    2)Open Redsn0w, find your firmware then press next.
    3)Un-tick 'Install Cydia' and then tick 'Just boot teatherd right now'. Then press next.
    4)Now, press both the sleep and home button on your device, till the screen goes black.
    5)As soon as your screen has gone black, keep holding the sleep button and press next on Redsn0w
    6)On Redsn0w, follow the on-screen guide and then finally once ALL steps are done, Redsn0w will start working then the pineapple logo will appear for 30 secs - 1min on your device.