How can I fix keys that won’t work after my Nokia C3-00 phone got wet?
Question by miriam /

My Nokia C3-00 got some drops of water inside it. I dried it and it worked well until I noticed the options key and the numbers 3, 6, 9 won’t work. Tried to format, but the same problem persists. Please help!

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , .
Computer Hardware Talk
Computer Hardware Talk

• Usman Mubashir

one of your IC has fried!!!
    replace it from nearest service shop and you'll be good to go.

buy another cheap Nokia C3-00 and use the keys, you can try hard reset (backup files since they will be deleted).

• Aniket Singh

simply repair it from shop coz insted of repairing u will damage it more...........

Blow some little hot air from dryer and put your phone switched off for 1 day in a sack of dry rice so as to remove any left traces of water droplets and then try to switch on your phone to see any improvements.

That one is gonna be a hardware issue. The water probably damaged the keypad trace for the entire column of keys so the keypad itself will most likely need to be replaced.