How can I fix a blurry screen?

Hossam E October 25, 2013

I don’t know if it is the monitor or what but I don’t have any other monitor to try on.
My monitor now is HP 2009m 20″
Graphic card: GTX 700 winforce 3x OC 4GB
Processor: intel Core i7 3770K 3.5Ghz
I need help please
additional note:
When I try to move the PC case the blurOrFastMotion changes and one day I got to remove the blur by lightly pressing with my finger on the top of the case.
I really Need Help :/

1. Hossam E

I think it maybe something in the inner of the Monitor it self something had moved because the one who get the monitor I think he hit it in a wall or something :|

well then repair shop is needed

2. Hossam E

Thanks for all responds
    @dalsan M I will try especially my VGA card is heavy and I think it got down a little :/
    @Hovsep the latest updates is installed from GeForce experience I may check the monitor update

@susendeep D I checked the cables and I already have a screen cleaning spray I use regularly It may be the inner of the PC case I will check this

When I try All the suggestion I will Come Back and Post what happened =)

Firstly, clean monitor screen with a soft cloth.Then,step by step open the connectors of your monitor and clean them with a cloth.Tightly connect the cables after that.

Then if you are comfortable with opening the case,if you see considerable amount of dust,clean them off.Also,it might be helpful that you remove the graphics card and then reinsert it and tightly connect the monitor cable to it after cleaning.

Some other steps you can follow are -

http://www.ehow.com/how_7212150_fix-blurry-computer-screen.html

• Hossam E

have you tried to update graphic card? flash BIOS, reset cmos battery

HP 2009 Series LCD Monitor Driver
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=fr&lc=fr&dlc=fr&tmp_geoLoc=true&softwareitem=vc-69418-1

If you pressed the case of the computer tower and the motion blur reduced, then I would check the wiring inside the computer. Reseat the wires, graphics card, and anything else that may seem loose. Grounding may be an issue as well, so make sure you have the cables off of the case and use cable ties or something similar to keep the cables neat and tidy. Also, make sure that all connections from the pc to the monitor is connected tightly. The VGA or DVI cable may need replacing, but try the other suggestion first. Let us know if this doesn't work and we can try to suggest other things to try. As of now, we have to little information to go by to suggest much more, especially since there isn't another computer or monitor to try.