How can I find out who hacked my computer and electronics devices?
Question by Mary Demartini /

Someone hacked into my computer through Facebook last Sept 2011. My computer and all electronics devices were hacked into. How do I find out who did it?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• Annika

Like his BIG PLAN TO TAKE ON Primus Saver (Technicolour he called it + LunaStar) made a web mock-up to see how it’d go down. I warned Primus there was an illegal sharing site set on my IP, they did very little.
    Once he got mad and blew the router! How dumb! But Primus sent me a new one in 24 hours (I recommend their service and was with them for 5 years)
    Need better customer support Primus, then you’d be ace! He’s cost me £200 damages for that, which, when I
    find him will take civil action, same with O2 bill and eBay defamation (which is logged)
    He’s more a stalker than anything else but he’s on every device, EVERY ONE!!! Will copy/paste this see if
    anyone has had a similar experience. He’s really into copywrite too, like stealing certs and blocking access. He steals all my files daily, I start again with a different password etc… I can’t think of any more!! You’ve hacked them all!!
    Please get in touch, he’s wanted by Thames Valley police (not Blackpool)

• wanaag

how i can knowwho hack my account the person or this E-mail

Hello, only thing you can do is make sure to make your computer and apps safe by creating new really secured passwords and or usernames if possible. I would recommend for you to use something like lastpass to create secure passwords and use if for all your logins.

The most important thing is to make sure your system is clean from viruses and also clean from keyloggers and any suspicious remote desktop software. Also if you are not the only person using the system, make sure to uncheck the remember login from the login screen.

• Yogesh Verma

try this
    it is old but it might help

try finding new version of it

First of all I’m not sure what you are trying to say ~ how did he hack ‘through’ Facebook
    into all your devices?

Just because your Facebook account was hacked and e.g. the password was changed doesn’t mean all your devices have been hacked. Of course the account would stop working on all of your devices since all have the wrong password stored.

Also which devices are you actually talking about?
    I doubt some individual person has both the interest and capability to hack ‘all’ your devices.

What damage did the person cause?
    In most cases of individual hacking the expenses of an investigation and legal case are higher for you than the damage done.

Also, I would say it is kind of useless at this point anyway.
    Even IF the hacker left some trace behind and you DO manage to find it there is not much you can do now. In most (or almost all cases) the only usable trace you can find is an IP address. Unfortunately most service providers don’t keep history above 6 months of them.

• Oron

To trace the hacker, if it can be done at all, you would need a) a lot of knowledge and b) for the traces to still be there. I can’t comment on your case, obviously, but most of the time, it’s practically impossible without investing a LOT of effort (and money!).

All you can really do is clean-up your PC (or better yet, rebuld it), set a good password on it, reset your online passwords and be extra vigilant in the future…

• Faiz Israili

How can I find out who hacked computer…

How to find out if your facebook account has been hacked?

GOOD LUCK !!!

Source: Google

• veganinha

Sorry I don’t know about hacking but on top of my head the only thing I can think of is you to hire a hacker to trace back, and don’t delete anything in your computer, maybe he could find it. I hear we have like doors in the computers from where they get in, maybe they leave a trace if there’s an entrance.

I mean many hackers are going to jail for hacking and stealing money so, how do they got caught?