How can I find out who else is accessing my Facebook account?

Alejandra Orozco April 10, 2013

I want to know if my Facebook account has been compromised because I keep getting texts about my Facebook account being accessed using Facebook for Android – I want to know who is the person?

1. Makayla

How can't I find my facebook user name

2. Avinash Mali

Did you or any of your relative used an Android device(phone,tablet) to access your Facebook account ? If yes,then this will show up.

• Makayla

I think don't now

4. Anay Chaubal

enable login notifications in facebook, it will allow you to set the name of each device you use facebook from. that away if anyone else tries to access your facebook, they would use a device name which you have not, and thus you would know about it.

5. bijoy john

enable login notifications on your facebook account so that you can know from where your account is accessed. such as ip and area. hope this helps.

6. Chris Marcoe

Change the password. And change where your recovery goes so only you know it. then, after someone else can't get into your account, they might ask you for the info. that is, if its a friend.

7. Vedavyas Paruchuri

Change your password and no one can access your account.. If you want to know who is accessing your account contact facebook support team..

8. Louis Wang

Go to Account Settings from the gear in the top right, then Security. The bottom bar will say active sessions and list your recent sessions +IP adresses.