How can I find out from where my Facebook was hacked when messages were sent from a mobile?

Abigail Suarez January 8, 2013

My Facebook was hacked. I would like yo know where from. Messages were sent from a mobile, how can I find the location?

Firstly,report your hacked account to Facebook so that any suspicious activity and its consequences doesn't affect you and you don't face responsibility for it -

http://www.facebook.com/hacked

You can only come to know the location of account access if and only if you have access to your account and under recognized device menu,it provides the location of access.

• Yashodhan Bhatt

I think that should satisfy Abigail well.

• tara

so if i do have the device in my recognized devices but it wasn't me. what do i do?

I apologize for not understanding your point.How can you add a device to your recognized list in your account without being you,unless other person has the access to your account ?

Such cases come when there's hacking or account compromise.

2. Aditya Roy

Not possible

3. Mihovil Pletikos

you should try to contact fb... but you as user, can't

4. Mihovil Pletikos

you simply can't.....

5. Zhong Jiang

It's not possible on the user's end, contact Facebook regarding on determining whether it'll be able to track the message to its original location.