How can I efficiently export MDB 2 XLS sheet with advanced features and without affecting Access database?

Majisian Roy May 26, 2013

I want to export MDB 2 XLS sheet to add advance features of Excel sheet in my database. As everyone knows that every client demands for better representation in database and Excel spreadsheet have so many advanced features. I want a solution which will not affect my Access database and easily export MDB 2 XLS sheet.

1. Marble Berger

Re: How can I efficiently export MDB 2 XLS sheet with advanced features and without affecting Access database?
    To export MDB 2 XLS sheet you can see the following video link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwsuQAZWVyQ&feature=youtu.be
    Otherwise you can use Access To Excel Conversion to export MDB 2 XLS sheet with which you can get easy solution in less time and which will not affect your access database during conversion process.

Access has built-in functionality to export to Excel spreadsheets. On the Ribbon in 2007 & later versions, select External Data, then the Excel icon in the Export section. It will start a wizard to guide you through the process. I don't currently have an older version of Access to locate the sequence, but the option is still there. I was doing the same kind of thing for people at work using MSO 2000 more than a decade ago, so it is in there as well.