How can I easily transfer a YouTube video file to my Facebook account?
Question by Dr.Sunil Vaswani /

How can I easily transfer a Youtube video file to Facebook account?

• Vedavyas Paruchuri

download your youtube video and upload it to your facebook account. or copy the link of your youtube video and post it on your FB timeline

• Alisa Fish

You need to download the youtube FLV videos and them convert it to the MP4 video format which is right for Facebook.
    I have ever done that, here is the guide I follow.

• Dr.Sunil Vaswani

Thanks to respondents for your valuable efforts

• Gianna Marie Lanete

download the youtube video then transfer it to facebook. But how to download? go to

• Drew Butler

• Naveen Kumar

you cant transfer any video from youtube to Facebook you can share by clicking the share button or simply copy and past the link in facebook

• Dr.Sunil Vaswani

• Dr.Sunil Vaswani

The procedure mentioned in your weblink reference highlights the youtube video for user’s timeline only. For friends it is seen same

• Dimal Chandrasiri

if you want to share a video that you uploaded into youtube, just use the sharing option provide by youtube! you cannot embed videos in facebook. the other solution is, ( assuming that ‘you’ uploaded the video into youtube ) upload the video again into facebook. these are the only solution that is there!

• Boni Oloff

Why you want to transfer Video files to facebook?
    You cannot.
    But if you want to share, you can find the share button in the video bottom.

Youtube allows you to directly share the videos to Facebook and other sites, unless the sharing has been disabled by the uploader. There are different ways of doing it :

1. Simply copy and paste the video url link to the Facebook wall.
    2. Below the youtube video, there is a share button. Click it, and you will find youtube create a short url to copy and paste.
    3. Also here you will find the direct share button to Facebook.