How can I easily recover my Yahoo and Facebook passwords?

tendai jazi June 18, 2012

How can I recover my Yahoo and Facebook passwords I’ve forgotten? I need account access. I don’t want to have to pay someone to get in to my accounts!

1. mhensz

how can i open my main facebook account if i forgot my password and i dont have yahoo mail??? please help me to open my account

Have you tried all options available to recover your account?
      https://www.facebook.com/help/search/?q=recover

Or have you tried to recover your Yahoo account?

You might want to post a new question for both of these if you have tried everything recommended above.

2. tiana crisman

I cant remember What My Yahoo mail password is n I
    cant get info My old Facebook account and Aldo My MySpace account info

3. Adonis Jerome

can anybody there guide and give the specific accurate direct specific measures procedures about the problems of How can i make a new yahoo e-mail account to my old facebook account, and How can i cobine and merge my two facebook accounts to one yahoo e-mail account, and How can i combine and merge my two facebook accounts to one facebook account.this is a very important matter to me. your helpful reports will be deeply appreciated.Please.

How do I change my login email address -

http://www.facebook.com/help/162801153783275/

You cannot merge two Facebook accounts into one.Instead,download all the data from that Facebook account that you don't want to keep.This data can then be used to upload it into second Facebook account.

4. Adonis Jerome

i had been reading a lot of this page or informations, i have not found any help from this to support my problem.i need a direct specific measures procedures from an expert of issues about facebook and yahoo account and Not the basics or useless opinions of anybody else, to me it is an important matter.

5. Sallie Kelly

I can't get into my Yahoo or Facebook from my password i have forgotten it i think it was Masterminds 1.

Simply try to reset the passwords of both of your accounts.

6. billie

How can I retrive my fb account if I have a new phone an phone number an forgot my fb email an password?

7. CHelse

my paged been hacked how do i get it unhacked and deleted?

8. Diane Kotlarz Hajduk

USE ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT TO ACCESS IN

• Adonis Jerome

how do i access another e-mail account to be able to access in.

I think that you can get to recover your inaccessible account by getting a code to reset the password in another account to enable access to it.

• Adonis Jerome

how can i use or make another e-mail account to access in?

9. Sri Swaminathan Vanarasi

use a secondary email to recover your password!

• Tukube Emmanuel

I have my secondary email but forgot the password. What can I DO

Visit the secondary email site and click on unable to access or forgot password link usually present below password field .

10. toot

Hi, you can add additional email account as secondary account to both Yahoo and Facebook.While in the case of forget the password, a reset email will be sent to secondary email account to recover the password.

11. Deepak Kapoor
  12. Rose Orchard

I assume one of the problems is that you need to access your yahoo account in order to reset your Facebook password.

1. Go to "Login.yahoo.com" and click on the "I can't access my account" link at the bottom of the login box.
    2. Assuming you know what your email address with yahoo is select the box for "I have a problem with my password" and proceed with the password reset process. If you DON'T know what your email address was then click on  I forgot my Yahoo! ID" and follow the instructions provided.
    3. When your email account is working again then reset your Facebook password at "Facebook.com/recover.php"

Good luck!

13. Susendeep Dutta

Visit the link below to get your passwords.

Recover Facebook password -

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_recover_my_facebook_log_in_password.html

Recover Yahoo password -

http://www.tech-faq.com/how-to-get-your-lost-yahoo-email-password.html