How can I download online videos blocked by Cyberoam?

Ankit May 31, 2013

Hello friends,

I am using the Internet from my company and want to download online videos. My company has blocked many video sites like Youtube and some other sites using Cyberoam. HTTPS is working, but we can’t play or download anything.

Can you please provide some solution? How can I access YouTube videos in MP4 format behind Cyberoam?

Editor’s note: Name slightly obscured, just in case the employer Googles you! 

1. Bilal

Just download and install HSS.

2. Fuad Rony

follow this tricks it will work 4 sure
    http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001002.htm

Rajaa's profers excellent advice. Subverting your companies IT policies could cost you your job (I've worked in a large organisation and have seen that happen), and if you need access for your work, your IT dept. ought to provide it for you without you having to go behind their back.

If your company has UTM (Unified Threat Management) system in place, along with company policy of implementation, kindly do not try to circumvent it, as it may lead to even loosing your job by not adhering to company IT security policy. However, if YouTube videos are logically required for your work from within company network, take the necessary permission from the authorities and approach the IT guy to give user based access to Youtube on the Cyberoam UTM.