How can I download images from Google Search on my Galaxy S3?

wut yee June 16, 2013

Now, I have trouble with downloading images from newest version of google search. Before I updated google search, it’s easy to download images by clicking “View full size” , pressing over images and touching “Save image”. But, in new version, there is no caption and if I click menu botton, only appear “share” . I use google search from my mobile (S3). How shall I do? Please, tell me the way.

1. Brian D

Just hold your finger on the picture that you want to d/l and a sub-menu will appear giving you the option to save as......

2. Harshit J

Open the desktop page of Google Image search and save the image as it is commonly done. Or try a different web browser.

• wut yee

Widget search bar? You means the widget of google search! I'm so stupid. Please, tell me

• wut yee

But, if I search through the broswer, the photo quality is so poor! It isn't clear...