How can I download Android games on my PC, then transfer them to my device?

Vijay S July 23, 2013

Hi guys,

How can I download Android games on my PC using my PC’s net connection, and then transfer then to my mobile?

1. Vijay S

Hi guys,

Thanks for your info....

Before doing this,you have to make sure that in your phone -

Installation of third party apps is allowed in Settings menu,
    A file manager app(Antec Explorer,File Expert) is installed.

You have to download apk files from sites like -

Android Drawer

Apps Apk

and then connect your phone to PC and transfer that app to your phone's SD card storage.

• Justin Pot

I'm not sure about these specific sites, but downloading APK files from the web is the best way to get malware onto your tablet. Use Google Play or other app stores directly from the tablet if possible.

If your PC has a wireless modem, you can use Connectify to turn it into a wifi hotspot. See this article for details. There are other options listed here.

If you are using Win7, this can easily be set up manually by simply setting up a wireless network using the machine's wireless adapter, making sure routing works between your existing network and the new wireless network, and turning on sharing for the wireless network.