How can I display a memory card in multiple devices using the command line?

October 18, 2013

I’m using a Kingston memory card in my Samsung s Duos s7562 . I’m using Windows 8 Pro in my laptop and Windows 7 Professional at my office. From the past week the memory card doesn’t appear in my phone.  

I don’t know the exact reason but I put my memory card in a card reader to copy the pictures and videos. I copied the pictures to my laptop and I again put in my mobile. Unfortunately, the next day I checked it and it’s not displaying. I again put the card in a card reader and checked it again, but it’s not displaying anything. I checked in My Computer, Device Manager also the removable drive, but it’s still not displaying.

How can I fix my problem? Is there any possibility to fix with CMD (command line) prompts?

perhaps they are hidden
    on "Start" -->Run-->type cmd right click on it and choose run as administrator .
    if your memory card as G: on the black screen
    Enter this command: attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:*.* and hit enter
    Then check if your real files will be shown